Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Ride Don’t Hide – CMHA’s annual event and the largest mental health fundraiser in Canada, a community bike ride raising funds to support mental health programs for all. June 23rd, 2019
- Treasure Chest Thrift Store – located in New Westminster we are currently hiring volunteer cashiers for the store
How To Apply
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our current opportunities please contact the Volunteer Coordination office – email@example.com.
- Treasure Chest Thrift Store Volunteer Application
- 2019 Ride Don’t Hide Volunteer Application
- CMHA Volunteer Application Form
- Our volunteer handbook is available to download here
CMHA Vancouver-Fraser is a volunteer-driven organization that depends on the help of volunteers to promote mental wellness, provide services to those in need and carry out our vision of mentally healthy people in a healthy society. Studies show that regular volunteer activity can have a positive effect on mental and physical health. Volunteering with CMHA provides the opportunity to build skills, learn more about mental health and meet new people, while helping build a more caring community. Because of the benefits of volunteering, we especially encourage those personally affected by mental illness to volunteer.