October 1, 2022 to May 7, 2023
All DayAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
Join Canada’s largest Marathon race, the fast Half Marathon or 8KM.
Thanks to the BMO Vancouver Marathon RUN4HOPE program, runners can raise money for CMHA, Vancouver-Fraser branch to provide essential support for critical mental health programs. Your efforts make a real difference for people living with mental health challenges:
- Children living with a parent experiencing mental illness, and students feeling depressed, anxious — or even worse – suicidal
- Chinese seniors who live alone with isolation, loneliness and depression
- Firefighters and First Responders who struggle every single day with trauma, work-related stress and total exhaustion
We hope you join the CMHA-VF team and support our fundraising efforts. Sign up NOW!
HOW TO BECOME A CHARITY RUNNER
- Register as a Charity Runner
- During your registration, select Canadian Mental Health Association, Vancouver-Fraser to support.
Contact for more information: Penaaz Sidhu, Manager of Fundraising, Communications & Events – Penaaz.email@example.com | 778-385-3638