Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
We have volunteer opportunities at the following Special Events
- BMO Vancouver Marathon – Join us as we help out at the annual Bank of Montreal Marathon. May 2018
- Ride Don’t Hide – CMHA’s annual event and the largest mental health fundraiser in Canada, a community bike ride raising funds to support mental health programs for all. June 24th, 2018
- Douglas College Miles for Mental Health – Walk/run for mental health in New Westminster. October 2018
- Mental Health Voices – Annual fundraising event honoring public figures who have made a contribution to mental health awareness. November 2018
How To Apply
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our upcoming special events please contact Corine Voon, Volunteer Program Coordinator. email@example.com
- New Ride Don’t Hide 2018 Volunteer Application Form
- CMHA Volunteer Application Form
- Our volunteer handbook is available to download here
CMHA Vancouver-Fraser is a volunteer-driven organization that depends on the help of volunteers to promote mental wellness, provide services to those in need and carry out our vision of mentally healthy people in a healthy society. Studies show that regular volunteer activity can have a positive effect on mental and physical health. Volunteering with CMHA provides the opportunity to build skills, learn more about mental health and meet new people, while helping build a more caring community. Because of the benefits of volunteering, we especially encourage those personally affected by mental illness to volunteer.