Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
We have volunteer opportunities at the following Special Events
- BMO Vancouver Marathon – Join us as we help out at the annual Bank of Montreal Marathon. May 5th, 2019
- Ride Don’t Hide – CMHA’s annual event and the largest mental health fundraiser in Canada, a community bike ride raising funds to support mental health programs for all. June 23rd, 2019
- Health Fairs – Ongoing
How To Apply
If you are interested in volunteering for one of our upcoming special events please contact the Volunteer Coordination office – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Ride Don’t Hide 2019 Volunteer Application Form
- CMHA Volunteer Application Form
- Our volunteer handbook is available to download here
CMHA Vancouver-Fraser is a volunteer-driven organization that depends on the help of volunteers to promote mental wellness, provide services to those in need and carry out our vision of mentally healthy people in a healthy society. Studies show that regular volunteer activity can have a positive effect on mental and physical health. Volunteering with CMHA provides the opportunity to build skills, learn more about mental health and meet new people, while helping build a more caring community. Because of the benefits of volunteering, we especially encourage those personally affected by mental illness to volunteer.